Monday, October 15, 2007

The Amazing Race

In November we will have an amazing Wednesdays running an amazing race. On November 7 we will kick things off with race to follow clues accross town to be the first team to arrive at the destination. This will be from 6:00 to 8:00. The following Wednesdays will continue the race with three action packed Bible studies and three great prizes.
Win an iPod or Cash
Here's how it will work. Prizes are 1st- a brand new iPod shuffle, 2nd $25, 3rd- $15. Whoever has earned the most "race miles" by the end of the competition will win.

There will be various ways to earn race miles. Showing up, winning competions, bringing certain items, and completing in the "Daily Challenge" on the blog are all ways to earn points. The complete race guide will be available on November 6 (the day before the race kicks off).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh its Kyle Smith! I am so excited about the Amazing Race. I hope to gain spiritually and emotionally. I hope to be able to bond with you and other youth. This is a great idea and I think it will pay off. I will give it my all cause I really want 80 bucks!! HAHAHA! J/K! Anyways can't wait! See ya later