Wednesday, August 11, 2010

FBC Youth Back to School

After a great summer we are starting our regular Wednesday and Sunday activities back up.

Sunday, August 15

9:30 Sunday School Fellowship time

9:45 Sunday School Promotion (6th graders join the youth, 9th join the High School Sunday school class)

4:30 Youth Choir Begins

6:00 Snack Supper

6:20 Youth FEAR FACTOR Bible Study

7:30 Finish

Wednesday, August 18

5:30 Dinner

6:30 Celebration Service- This is a great midweek opportunity to connect with God through contemporary worship, prayer and a short and interactive sermon/Biblestudy. This service is for youth & adults, parents are invited!

1 comment:

Asma Albloushi said...

good .. I hope you to Success ..
good luck ..

visit my blog .. and I will be so happy when you will put your own comment in my blog ..

my blog >> http://bridge95.blogspot.com/