Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Choir Tour

I should probably put like 30 or so postings for choir tour considering how many memorable events I experienced. To sum it up in one sentence, it was an incredibly long, wonderful with great singing, fantastic busboys, several problems and a lot of telling people to be on time, be quite etc., Laila asking me how old I was and then why I was going bald so young, lots of fun playing Monopoly in the mall, NO MOVIE THEATER in the mall, six dollars per meal, two trips to the hospital (including the most painful shot I have ever received) but no injured kids, great adult volunteers, a pretty bad job leading Bible Studies by me but some improvement once I got to know y'all, staying up too late every night, waking up too stinking early every day, a great time in Philly at that school where the kids were amazingly cool, no Philly cheesestakes (although I had one in Hershey Park), rained out downtown Philly trip, awsome roller coasters (though 6 flags is still number 1), seriously deep moment of worship singing in the cave, cool amish (that the girls thought were hot), great pics and website updates, and most importantly 31 new friends who I really do love and am proud to call "my kids." Check out the yahoo pics, they should say a lot more than I could possibly fit into even a few more posts.

2 comments:

Lynn Martin said...

Josh- since no one else has left you a comment, thought I'd start -great pictures, but we want some of Gettysburg and Luray Caverns- pleeease. Thanks for all you do!

FBC Youth said...

Thanks for the comment. Good idea, I'm talking to in person while typing, but for the sake of all the reader out there, I'll add those pics.