Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Frisbee Golf

A lot of people have been asking me, "what the heck is Frisbee Golf?" Well, thats a dang good question and I finally can give a good answer. The player (such as the super hot Korean holding the blue disc to the left) attempts to throw the disc from the starting location to the basket in the fewest throws, just like golf. The basket, hole three in the pic, has chains so that when you throw the disc into the chains it (hopefully) drops and falls into the basket. Like golf it involves the use of specialized equipment such as discs designed for driving, flying strait, curving a certain dirrection or for putting. My brothers and I like sports and enjoy competing with one another. We find Frisbee golf to be a pleasant challenge. My mother, on the other hand, enjoys going for strolls and hanging out with friends and thus loves Frisbee Golf for different reasons than us. All in all, you must try it to really understand and I bet you a dollar (or less) that you'll love it.

Ps. This was posted by Josh so yall wouldn't think Kasey and Hannah are the only one doing any work around here.

No comments: