Monday, July 10, 2006

This Week

Well, its not a huge week, but we have a couple things going on. Let me remind you to read your newsletters closely, there is tons of fun info in there that you might not see with a quick skim.

So, Wed. we have movie night from 6:30-8:30 in the youth house. I'm leaning towards Napoleon Dynamite (and have even prepared a bit of a hand-out) but could always have my mind changed. I think its a pretty fun group movie and if you aren't too into the movie show up anyway just to hang out (yeah, a couple girls who I won't mention snuck off and started painting the bathroom).

Thursday moring if your bored swing by the church. I'll open up my office and put y'all to work. We have quite a few things to work on. A couple things off the top of my head are working ont he blog (yeah, how bout some cool graphics or something right) or pulling a scrapbook together. It might not be too early to start working ont he next newsletter either. Finally, you could make some phone calls or whatever too.

Saturday we are finnishing up (I hope) work ont the youth house. Hopefuly Darrell and Glen will show up and do all the hard work after their vacations. We will try to hit the rest of the spots that really need paint, do another once over on cleaning and maybe move furniture or whatever. Not food this time, just work- It won't be nearly as fun I know but thats why we are trying to recruit Darrell and Glen.

No comments: