Thursday, November 29, 2007

Day 29

We are in the last lap of the race. This Sunday night we will have a special sermon on Hebrews 12:1-2 where we dive a little deeper than we've gone so far. We will also award prizes to the top runners of the race.

For today's challenge, reflect on the Amazing Race so far. Please provide:
1. What element of this "race" has had a positive spiritual impact for you
2. Was the race/challenge theme helpful effective at making our Wednesday Bible study more engaging? Why or why not?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I think that working as a team has tought me a lot. I have grown closer to people who used to be very annoying but now we are cool.

2. Yes, they are more fun and thay are neat to do since they bring us closer to god in some way are another

Anonymous said...

the first comment was left by me josh i forgot to put my name at the bottom of it, sorrt


brian

Anonymous said...

1)I believe the "race" theme has had a great impact on my life. I have learned that Christian life is like a race, trying to fulfill all of God's obstacles that he may throw at me! I am so thankful for you Josh, you have allowed our youth group to become closer and love one another.

2)Yes, they actually had a reason and impacted my life. The activities were fun and challenging at the same time! I loved the AMAZING RACE!!!!

I am also going to do the other days, if you want to count them since I was in Hawaii. Thanks for everything you do! I really look up to you!

Kyle Smith

Anonymous said...

1.) i have relized what "running the race" spiritualy means and ive learned how to continue this race.
2.) yes, this month has been so superly awesome! and did you see how many people were there each week?? we all got to have fun and learn scripture at the same time.

♥kirsti