Friday, November 30, 2007

The Last Daily Challenge You Will Ever See

Tomorrow is December. That means our month of The Amazing Race is over. I hope some of you enjoyed the extra challenge and the scriptures encouraged you.

This Sunday night in our evening worship we will have a wrap-up for the race and the official award ceremony. This is one Sunday you don't want to miss.

Please fill free to do past challenges between now and Sunday. I will do a final tally of points on Sunday at 5:00.

For today's challenge, read through Hebrews 12 one last time. Spend 10 minutes reflecting on how you are "running the race." Post a comment when you have completed this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i did it

Anonymous said...

did it

brian c

Anonymous said...

I have read Hebrews 12 and I am so happy I have got to experience the race to find God's true grace and love.

God Bless!

Kyle Smith